Pumpkin Carving Tools & Kit – The annual festival of Halloween calls for the traditional emblem of pumpkin carving and also indulging artistic endeavors. Carving jack-o-lantern on fruity and healthy pumpkins is one of the most enjoyable and fun activity among all age group. People love to create their favorite patterns on carved pumpkins to lighten up their Halloween celebration. Below we have listed some of the best and unique pumpkin carving tools, and kit in order to make your carving effortless and simpler this year.
Best Pumpkin Carving Kit at Walmart, Tesco & Amazon
Right and Best Pumpkin Carving Tools make your pumpkin carving much easier and also helps you to make a better jack-o-lantern with most attractive and impressive designs. With the Halloween 2017 is on its way, we know you might be pondering upon Where to buy Pumpkin Carving Tools Kit? So, don’t worry because there are numerous trending sites such as Tesco, Amazon, Walmart and Amazon are available on internet world which will give you perfect pumpkin carving kit. In our section, we have given some pumpkin carving kit with price details. Amongst all, Pumpkin Masters Carving Kit is most famous that contains enough tools and various patterns for your whole family to enjoy.
- Pumpkin Carving Kit Walmart – Name: Seasonal Colossal Pumpkin Carving Kit, Price: $ 3.30
- Pumpkin Carving Kit Tesco – Name: 20 Piece Family Pumpkin Carving Kit, Price: $4.48
- Pumpkin Carving Kit Amazon – Name: Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Kit, Price: Rs. 1,110.00
Also See: Pumpkin Carving Patterns 2017
Carving pumpkin is also entertaining when you have ideal and awesome Pumpkin Carving Tools. For easy and efficient pumpkin carving your tools should be sharp, flexible, thin and sturdy as well. Here we have gathered a huge collection of wonderful Pumpkin Carving Tools List especially for making the process of your pumpkin carving as a fun-filled activity with less stressful and more joyous. Get inspired through our detailed resource about How to use Pumpkin Carving Tools which we have provided below and create your own expressive piece that will sure to amaze your partygoers.
- Key Hole Saw
- Hole cutters
- Power drills
- Melon Baller
- Cookie cutters
- Linoleum Cutters and Wood Chisels
Also See: Pumpkin Carving Templates Free Printable
Professional Pumpkin Carving Tools
Once you have found smooth and symmetrical pumpkins, then it’s become essential to grab most suitable Profesional Pumpkin Carving Tools that can definitely save your countless hours of frustration while acquiring several designs on your pumpkins. Whether you use the old-fashioned, hand-held variety or plenty of electronic options, these tools and Best Knife for Cutting Pumpkin will take your pumpkin design to a completely new level.
- Key Hole Saw: It is a simple tool that’s invaluable for basic pumpkin cuts. Using this tool you can cut the lid at 45-degree angle slanting inward position and making top of the lip larger than bottom area, it will keep the lip from falling into your jack-o-lantern.
- Scraper: Scraping out the pulp of pumpkins is a little bit unpleasant but most important steps in pumpkin carving. A serrated edge scraper spoon makes the job a lot easier.
- Hole cutters: With Kemper hole cutters you can accomplish the perfect holes of different sizes. You can use this tool for making fun, polka-dot design.
- Power drills: It is useful for smaller and uniform holes. You just need to plot out with a pencil where you want to drill the holes or also take many free-form approaches.
- Chisels: If you want to give the look of shaving to your pumpkin shell, then get a set of chisels. It will also create variations in the light and texture of the pumpkin. But it takes some practice to adorn this technique.
- Melon Baller: By using melon baller you can have perfect circles into your pumpkin shell
- Needle: This pinprick design of needle tool gives you exact guidelines where to cut without using ink or pencil lines.
- Cookie cutters: These are a great way to carve unexpected and fun designs on your pumpkins. You will require a mallet to hammer the cookie cutter all the way through your pumpkin.
- Linoleum Cutters and Wood Chisels: This item is used for detailed carving into the surface of pumpkins along with great accuracy. While the wood chisels are effective that allows you to scrape off thin sheets of your pumpkin face and also create more complex lightening effects.
- Awl: It allows for the holes that are slightly larger than pin holes. It can be the best substitute if you don’t have a power drill in your kit.